What we do
Link Fund Solutions has a proud history built on our reputation for quality solutions and valued partnerships. Our business has grown as a result of referrals. LFS intends to continue to grow funds under administration without compromising service standards to existing clients. In December 2016, LFS joined Link Group, a leading global provider of registry management services and investor relations, servicing over 25 million individual share and unit holders.
LFS service around 70 clients and have in excess $40bn of funds under administration.
LFS' fund administration service offering includes the following:
- Global Custody
- Fund accounting and unit pricing
- Day to day investment operations covering back and middle office services
- Unit registry - including Anti-money laundering, KYC checks and FATCA/CRS due diligence
- Unit registry online access for unit holders, advisers and fund managers
- Preparation of distributable income calculations & processing of distributions for Managed Investments Trusts
- Business Activity Statements (reporting GST, PAYG withholding and PAYG installments)
- Annual and half-yearly special and general purpose statutory accounts
- Liaison with fund auditors and tax firms